When I needed to do presentations of Scrum to executives and students, I started to look for existing ones. Most presentations I found were very good for detailed presentations or training. But what I was looking for was a presentation I could give in less than 15 minutes (or more if I wanted). Most of them also contained out dated content. For example, the latest changes in the Scrum framework were not present and what has been removed was still there.
I decided to start over and created a new presentation with the following objectives:
- Based on the official Scrum Guide: the structure is very similar and I attempted to extract only the essentials.
- Not more than 10 slides (without the front and back cover).
- The least text possible to extend the possibility for the presenter to say what is important to his organization without missing the core principles of Scrum.
- Having good visuals to make it attractive.
- A final invitation to read the official Scrum Guide for those who wanted more detailed information.
The result is a ten slide presentation that you can download then use as a powerpoint by clicking on the button below. Images are also available so you can use another presentation tool. It is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License (commercial usage & sharing allowed & encouraged). Feedback & suggestions welcome in the comments of this post.
Here are the slides: